Deputy Company Secretary (Banking)
|Job Title:||Deputy Company Secretary (Banking)|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 14:56|
One of Malta's leading financial institutions is seeking to employ a Deputy Company Secretary to join their operation in Malta. Role will be reporting to the Group Company Secretary
Responsibilities will be:
- To lead and co-ordinate the Annual General Meeting process.
- To organise and prepare agendas and documents for Board and Committee meetings,
- To draft resolutions and take minutes and to ensure that decisions made are communicated to the appropriate company stakeholders.
- To exercise oversight over the maintaining of statutory books and ensure the timely filing of applications and necessary documentation to be filed with the Registry of Companies.
- To liaise with Regulators and External Auditors as and when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A legal degree
- Experience within financial services in a similar role.
For more information kindly contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's