For our office in Malta, we are seeking an aspiring professional to join our growing Depositary Services team. Alter Domus offers a dynamic international career and client exposure. We can provide tailored learning and development to further advance and benefit your career.
- Engaging in the delivery of Depositary Services ensuring client compliance in relation to the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive and MFSA regulations with a focus on the below functions:
- Cash monitoring
- Answering client and third party queries;
- Performing client on boarding and handling client acceptance and due diligence processes;
- Completing ad-hoc project work as part of the local or international business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a subject related to financial services;
- Recently graduated (some prior experience in regulated financial services, considered an asset);
- Ability to build relationships with clients and key stakeholders both internal and external;
- Fluency in English (Czech / Italian / French is an asset);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to actively problem solve and apply critical thought;
- Passion for learning and professional development;
- Ability to work as part a local team and remotely in an international capacity;
- Logical with the ability to communicate proactively.