The successful candidate is expected to coordinate and be the contact point for environment provisioning/refreshes and deployment activities.
The selected applicant will also be responsible for:
· identifying inter-environment dependencies for end-to-end testing within a major project;
· scheduling deployment and providing support throughout the release process;
Applicants for this role must:
· possess an MQF Level 6 qualification in Computer Science or equivalent technical field;
· have some experience or affinity to dealing with the intricate dependencies that go with a larger environment landscape;
· have experience coordinating with stakeholders from cross-functional teams: DBAs, network engineers, development teams and test management;
· have good scheduling skills and be able to keep a constantly shifting test environment/deployment calendar up to date;
· have at least 3 years’ experience in providing support for releases throughout the software development lifecycle;
· have good time management and analytical skills;
· be detail oriented and committed to precision;
· be highly responsible, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.