If you are enthusiastic and passionate about what you do, our client is looking for you to join their currently growing business. They offer a unique learning and development experience that will allow you to harness not only your current skills, but also give you an opportunity to learn more and obtain exposure to international markets.
Candidate will provide system-level support of the application and supporting, operating systems, hardware, software, and reporting tools, including installation, configuration, training, maintenance, and support of these system to the MRU team mainly , with exposure to the global divisions.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of systems analysis.
- Intermediate knowledge of project management concepts and methodology.
- Able to participate in project planning sessions.
- The Application Analyst works with project leaders on several aspects of project planning to meet project deadlines.
- Promotes excellent customer service and strong communication skills to ensure the success the project.
- Works with outside departments to promote, educate and train on the application
- Works with other members of the Information Systems staff, finance and operational departments and other personnel to accomplish the goals established for the project.
- As an integral member of the team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Report Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- Working with cross-functional teams, he or she will gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs and using his or her skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, will translate those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reporting solutions.
- Participate in systems upgrades, user acceptance testing and subject matter expert training, administration of various reporting tools, in order to deliver effective reporting solutions
- Bachelors Degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years experience in technology and/ or related industry.
- Minimum 5 years report requirements gathering
- Minimum 3 years with request triage, define requirements, design, develop, test, and deploy reporting solutions that meet the user needs
- Required Minimum Certification: SQL certified or PL/SQL certified
- Strong level skills in report development using Crystal Reports, SSRS or equivalent enterprise reporting tool
- Strong capabilities with SQL or PL/SQL similar analytical toolset
- Epic Certification or proficiency in one or more Clarity Data Models
- Experience with support and administration of Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server & Linux
- Develop Crystal Reports based on detailed specifications, design and unit testing documents;
- Design reports with complex sub reports; Modify existing reports and perform validations;
- Consolidate reporting functions into one enterprise level platform
- Ability to develop and maintain data transformation and automated import/export data manipulation scripts; ETL Scripts
- .NET experience
- Ability to develop the reports independently based on the business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and effectively present analysis and findings
- Financial services background / Strong accounting and investment background would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment by accepting and offering constructive feedback and supporting team goals. Ability to multi-task and complete assigned tasks independently with minimal guidance with close attention to detail, and ability to offer some guidance to other team members. Ability to analyse and troubleshoot problems and offer solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of application support. Ability to serve as a primary resource for the application. Ability to gather, translate, and communicate business or clinical requirements into technical solutions for application implementation.