If you are enthusiastic and passionate about what you do, our client is looking for you to join their currently growing business. They offer a unique learning and development experience that will allow you to harness not only your current skills, but also give you an opportunity to learn more and obtain exposure to international markets.
Candidate will provide system-level support of the application and supporting, operating systems, hardware, software, and reporting tools, including installation, configuration, training, maintenance, and support of these system to the MRU team mainly , with exposure to the global divisions.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL DBA, BI, reporting or similar field.
Expert skills in Microsoft SQL Server database and server administration as well as SQL language for BI and reporting purposes.
- Expert skills in developing reports using SAP Crystal Reports
- Expert business intelligence and analytical background to produce queries and reports directly from a Microsoft SQL Server database or from query reporting and building tools.
- Expert in developing and maintaining data transformation from and to XML, JSON, CSV, XML and other data formats for integration purposes.
- Financial services background / Strong accounting and investment background would be an big advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment by accepting and offering constructive feedback and supporting team goals. Ability to multi-task and complete assigned tasks independently with minimal guidance with close attention to detail, and ability to offer some guidance to other team members. Ability to analyse and troubleshoot problems and offer solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of application support. Ability to serve as a primary resource for the application. Ability to gather, translate, and communicate business or clinical requirements into technical solutions for application implementation
- Requires intermediate knowledge of systems analysis.
- Intermediate knowledge of project management concepts and methodology.
- Able to participate in project planning sessions.
- The Application Analyst works with project leaders on several aspects of project planning to meet project deadlines.
- Promotes excellent customer service and strong communication skills to ensure the success the project.
- Works with outside departments to promote, educate and train on the application
- Works with other members of the Information Systems staff, finance and operational departments and other personnel to accomplish the goals established for the project.
- As an integral member of the team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Report Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- Working with cross-functional teams, he or she will gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs and using his or her skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, will translate those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reporting solutions.
- Participate in systems upgrades, user acceptance testing and subject matter expert training, administration of various reporting tools, in order to deliver effective reporting solutions
Interested Candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You may also contact Deeya for more details.