about 1 month ago
We are looking for a professional database administrator (DBA) who will keep the database up and running smoothly. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
You should be capable of productive collaboration with the development team to ensure system consistency, provide technical support and identify new requirements. You should also be organized and communicative.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Create database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
- Construct and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Ensure data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Utilize high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Ensure minimal database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Document database policies, procedures and standards, and ensure they are followed by the team
- Organize tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Database Administrator position
- Solid experience with database standards and end user applications
- Solid experience with data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Experience with DBA case tools (frontend or backend) and third party tools
- Good knowledge of database design, documentation and coding
- Knowledge of programming languages API
- Strong problem solving skills, with algorithmical thinking
- BS degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. SD Worx, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at SD Worx.