Data Warehouse / BI Developer
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse / BI Developer|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 10:33|
The Business Intelligence team at Vodafone Malta is seeking experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Engineers to be engaged on an important project on a two-year definite contract during which they will be part of the Business Intelligence Agile Development Team.
The potential candidates will be offered an attractive package to undertake this challenging task.
In this role, the primary tasks will revolve around data warehouse modelling and development. Together with the other members of the team, you will play a key role in the execution of this project. Analytical and communication skills will also be considered important assets.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Assist in data administration, modelling and integration activities in Data-Warehouse system
- Design, Build and Deploy BI Solutions using ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- Recommend enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area
- Highly competent in Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft T-SQL/SQL development
- Highly competent in Data-Warehouse development, with experience in tools such as OWB, ODI, or SSIS
- Highly competent in Data-Warehouse modelling and concepts
- Must have very good Analytical Skills
- Must have very good Communication Skills
- Having experience with BI reporting tools such as BO, SSRS, or Qlik, Tableau is considered an asset
- Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Project Requirements
- Ability to work and deliver tasks in an Agile environment
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's