Data Warehouse Engineer
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Engineer|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 10:23|
To from part of the Business Intelligence Team and Carry out designated Tasks, Projects and Maintenance Operations within Vodafone Malta.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Capture DWH Development Requirements from both business and technical meetings
- Manage BI demands from business units, rationalise demand and proactively identify best solutions for BI Team needs
- Manage data management activities from source system to target
- Use all sources of data to improve analytical capability for the company
- Continuously improve Business knowledge and knowledge on BI Systems through training and self-development.
- Enhance and Develop New Data-Warehouse Code using Oracle Data Integrator Mappings and PLSQL.
- Carry out system monitoring, perform code optimisation and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out Data Validation and Data Mining Analysis.
- Perform Analysis, Design, Development and Testing on New and Existing User Requests, Projects and new DWH integrations
- Create Detailed Documentation of New and Existing Internal System Processes
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area.
- Competent in Oracle PL/SQL development or equivalent
- Having experience in Data warehousing tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder, SSIS or SSAS and Data Mining is considered as an asset.
- Having experience in BI reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects or QlikView will be considered an asset
- Must have very good Analytical and Communication Skills.
- Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Project Requirements.
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic agile environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's