Data Warehouse Developer
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Developer|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 09:31|
As a DWH Developer, you will join a skilled and agile BI and Analytics Team, to enhance the current DWH models and data flows, whilst integrating new data sources and ensuring operational excellence both from a semantic and application layer perspective.
As a DWH Developer, you will be mainly working with the data team to design and develop DWH models and data flows, using mainly Oracle Data Integrator and PLSQL. You will be also collaborating with the Analytics team to enrich existing data and derive insights to business teams.
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area.
- Required 2 years’ experience as a DWH Developer
- Highly competent in PL/SQL development
- Highly competent in Data warehousing tools such as Oracle Data Integrator, SSIS or SSAS.
- Must have very good Analytical and Communications skills
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic agile environmnet