|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||€40,000 - €60,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 13:30|
Our client is a statistics and Data Modelling company focusing on sports betting. They are looking for a Data Scientist to join their organisation.
- Mine and analyse sports betting market data to build predictive models for pricing and liquidity.
- Develop tools and reporting framework to monitor, evaluate and audit all aspects of trading.
- Provide analysis and insight into the effectiveness of different trading strategies.
- Assess the accuracy and usability of new data sources and gathering techniques.
- Develop strong working relationship with the key internal stakeholders to ensure that the full potential of trading strategies are achieved.
- Quantitative background with a good understanding of statistical analysis and modelling is essential
- Knowledge of and experience in a statistical programming language, like Python or R and a database querying language like SQL
- Experience in building data visualisations and communicating findings to stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of sports betting
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role and/or have experience in a similar environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's