We are looking for a Data scientist to be part of our clients Data Team.
The chosen candidate will deliver world class data-driven products information regarding internal processes for the company. These products are aimed at improving their clients’ bottom-line. Developing such products requires the best to discover valuable patterns and insights from the underlying data.
- Able to apply statistics, maths, machine learning, and predictive modelling to business requirements using various software tools.
- Discover new information from the underlying data.
- Elaborate strategies for the computation of DS models.
- Working either in internal processes (mainly reports and small dashboards for specific internal purposes) and external (building highly standardised products, dashboards, models).
- Ability to Extract the data in a timely manner according to business objectives.
- Ability to operationalise Data Science experiments by creating, computing and calling web services.
- Maintain the current Data Science processes to improve or change them.
- New BI/ML/Statistical tools either from back-end and front-end point of view (Microsoft Azure is a big plus)
- Research for new topics and models with other teams according to business requirements.
- Proven experience in data analytics and statistics is a must (tools: R/Python).
- Proven experience in visualising data, creating dashboards (tools: Dundas BI/ RShiny / Power BI, ggplot or any other R and Python package for this purpose).
- The ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis (SQL, USQL) is a must.
- A commercial mind-set with the ability to understand the business strategy.
- The ability to work in an agile team environment.