|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||€45,000 - €60,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2018 11:47|
As a Data Scientist, you will be working with one of the most creative and progressing teams within the firm.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain a deep insight into iGaming as a business and to develop your personal skills significantly along with individual responsibility from the very first day.
- Take ownership of data science projects from conception stage to testing, delivery, optimisation and work closely with end users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualisation solutions
- Identify emerging trends and process improvement opportunities
- Develop strategies, algorithms and technology for predicative analysis to enhance our data analysis platform
- Carry out complex ad-hoc data analysis
- Develop, test and assist in the design of the reporting / dashboard applications
- Aid the company in turning data into insights, and insights into actions
- 2+ years of experience as Data Scientist
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Experience with predictive modeling and distributed computing
- Strong knowledge of SQL, R, Knime, Python, Excel etc.
- Familiar with iGaming terminology, metrics & business financials
- Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, data accuracy and quality of output
Excellent benefits being offered by the company along with an attractive remuneration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's