As a Data Scientist, you will be working with one of the most creative and progressing teams within the firm.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain a deep insight into iGaming as a business and to develop your personal skills significantly along with individual responsibility from the very first day.
- Take ownership of data science projects from conception stage to testing, delivery, optimisation and work closely with end users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualisation solutions
- Identify emerging trends and process improvement opportunities
- Develop strategies, algorithms and technology for predicative analysis to enhance our data analysis platform
- Carry out complex ad-hoc data analysis
- Develop, test and assist in the design of the reporting / dashboard applications
- Aid the company in turning data into insights, and insights into actions
- 2+ years of experience as Data Scientist
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Experience with predictive modeling and distributed computing
- Strong knowledge of SQL, R, Knime, Python, Excel etc.
- Familiar with iGaming terminology, metrics & business financials
- Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, data accuracy and quality of output
Excellent benefits being offered by the company along with an attractive remuneration.