Data Protection Officer (Banking)
|Job Title:||Data Protection Officer (Banking)|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 09:36|
A well established international bank is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to support its Legal team as a Data Protection Officer.
Job duties include:
- Informing and advising the business and its employees of their compliance obligations under the GDPR; monitoring compliance with the GDPR, with any other data privacy provisions and with internal policies.
- Advising where requested relating to privacy impact assessments (‘PIA’)
- Cooperating with the regulatory authority
- Provide expert guidance, oversight and challenge on all aspects of data protection & privacy risk strategy
- Lead the design, development and renewal of data protection and privacy risk policy and minimum standards with regular engagement of internal Legal Data Privacy.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Data Privacy and Information Governance and a working knowledge of the applicable laws.
- Corporate experience and Compliance experience is highly desirable.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust and credibility at all levels.
- Qualified Lawyer (preferred) and / or data protection qualification.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's