Data Protection Officer
|Job Title:||Data Protection Officer|
|Location:||Ta' Xbiex, Malta|
|Salary:||Depending on skills and experience|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 11:02|
Seeking to fill in the position of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who will be responsible to perform the tasks prescribed by the GDPR. S/he will ensure that the organisation acts in compliance with Data Protection Legislation and provides advice regarding personal data processing activities and supporting the various departments within the company in the drafting of policies and implementation of procedures
Further responsibilities include:
- Ongoing monitoring of legal and regulatory developments relating to data protection matters;
- Providing data protection training to staff members and intermediaries;
- Preparing data protection reports to the Board of Directors;
- Maintaining data processing registers;
- Managing, investigating and reporting personal data breaches as may be required; and
- Acting as a main point of contact with the IDPC.
Applicants need to have a comprehensive knowledge of data protection legislation and regulations and be ideally in possession of a data protection qualification. If it’s not the case, adequate training will be provided. Strong command of the Maltese and English language is a requirement.
For more information, apply online or call Simon on (+356) 2093 3160. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's