Data Processing Manager
|Job Title:||Data Processing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Neeshta Hurreeram|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 04:38|
Our client whose aim is to improve environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chains is looking for an experienced 'Data Processing Manager' to oversee the quality, development and management of data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, improve and evolve the company and lead qualification process, to ensure incoming company data is accurate and produced in a timely manner.
- CRM data management, cleansing and integration projects.
- Manage partnership with data providers (such as DnB), research and put into place other integration partnerships if deemed necessary.
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management company-wide.
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Create and enforce procedures for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- Degree/Master in related field.
- Proven experience in data quality assurance, data management, overseeing data cleaning projects.
- Proven experience of people management.
- You will be responsible for a team of data entry/cleaning staff and be responsible for hiring, training and retaining your team.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.).
- A strong understanding of databases, the ideal candidate should be data-savvy.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Salesforce would be favourable.
- Prior experience in setting up partnerships with BPO would be preferable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's