Data Automation Specialist is required to join an Investment firm. You will be directly supporting a high-volume trading platform across a varied suite of products and asset classes. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the flow of the trading and settlement cycle, as well as the regulatory, operational, technology and risk considerations of each step
With comprehensive support from an established team and a high level of autonomy, the firm believes that this position offers a genuinely attractive opportunity for capable graduates or early career stage professionals to gain exposure to all areas of the business and then to decide which is the business function that suits more their career interests and prospects.
Skills Required :
- Strong quantitative foundation and attained a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- Exposure to programming and SQL databases, and keen in expanding your technical skills (Python, Matlab, Octave, R)
- Debug and analyse problems quickly and under pressure and sceptical by nature and have a high attention to detail
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy the idea of automating common tasks and preparing for the unexpected. You will become an automation geek and you would not want to do the same task twice, manually
- Willing to learn, think critically, and strive for continuous improvement
- Like to work with people who challenge you and make you better at what you do
The chosen candidate will be provided with all the required training to build a strong career profile.