|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 09:28|
Castille's clients in the financial services industry are seeking a driven data analyst to join their high performance team.
- Transforming data from various sources;
- Building reports and establishing solutions;
- Mining data to identify trends, detect anomalies and find answers;
- Analyzing operating performance and financial transactions;
- Detecting data quality deficiencies according to with the firm policies;
- Acting as the intermediary between the technical team and the non-technical end users ensuring the ERP suite runs smoothly.
- Degree in IT or a business subject;
- 2-3 years of experience
- Highly analytical skills and an appreciation for coding but with a strong interest in utilizing IT as a business solution;
- creativity and an innovate approach to solving complex problems;
- proficiency in MS Office tools, solid MS SQL skills and ideally knowledge of Microsoft Power BI;