Looking for a Data Analyst who will be in charge of support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include reporting, supporting case management, process documentation, sales process optimization, partner program tools and CRM (salesforce.com) design and maintenance, sales program implementation and sales compensation design.
- Ensuring Pipeline accuracy in the CRM (Sales Force)
- Coordinating training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Working with the business intelligence team to Define KPIs and data points to be captured
- Working with the marketing team on automating renewal notifications, tracking email delivery performance and click through. Managing & maintaining marketing automation tools (Pardot)
- Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports (Excel, Tableau, SQL) and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implementing enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Providing input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business or related field and 1-3 years’ experience working as an Analyst in a Software sales organization.
- Advanced Excel user/programmer
- Experience working with CRM Systems (preferably Salesforce.com) on a daily basis.
- 1+ year experience with Marketing automation solution administration
- Good data analysis skills and an astute understanding of business processes.