The Data Analyst is in charge of support functions essential to sales force productivity. These includes reporting, support case management, process documentation, sales process optimization, partner program tools and CRM (salesforce.com) design and maintenance, sales program implementation, sales compensation design. T
he Data Analyst is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Sales Operation Manager, the Data Analyst also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Ensures Pipeline accuracy in the CRM (SalesForce)
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Works with the business intelligence team to Define KPIs and data points to be captured
- Works with the marketing team on automating renewal notifications, tracking email delivery performance and click through. Managing & maintaining marketing automation tools (Pardot)
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports (Excel, Tableau, SQL) and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business or related field and 1-3 years’ experience working as an Analyst in a Software sales organization.
- Advanced Excel user/programmer
- Experience working with CRM Systems (preferably Salesforce.com) on a daily basis.
- 1+ year experience with Marketing automation solution administration
- Good data analysis skills and an astute understanding of business processes.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to drive multiple complex tasks simultaneously; as well as specific experience in the following: interacting in a multi-cultural and multi-national corporate environment; communicating with technical personnel and senior business decision makers at their organizations; defining and establishing processes to ensure smooth operations and success; and working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization with a changeable product roadmap.