20 days ago
Orange Business Services
To manage customers issues and or requests relating to the Messaging technologies according to Service Level Agreement and standard incident management processes. These technologies may include but are not exhaustive to,on Linux, Microsoft,Active directory,Exchange,lync,Skype for business,Office 365,Proxies and VMWare.
These issues could be raised by
- customers themselves (Reactive Support),
- the monitoring activities (Pro-active Support)
- Level 1 service desk support team
- Customer Support Centers (CSC)
- Internal teams (e.g. Engineering)
To devise and generate technical documents towards L1 teams in to facilitate their daily handling of incidents.
Bilingual – English & French written and spoken
- Excellent Knowledge on Extranet/Internet protocols (TCPIP, SMTP/POP, LDAP DNS, Proxy etc.) and messaging protocols (POP3, IMAP, MAPI, HTTP, SMTP)
- Good Working experience in Operating Systems – Windows/Linux/
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP (networking, protocols), Application Servers, proxy servers, Firewalls, Load balancers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Conversant with MS Office Software Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Information Technology
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Process and Standards
- Support/service Organization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Team work, uses a team approach to solve problem when appropriate
- A determination to process tasks according to pre-defined processes is essential
- Ability to build relationships with peers and management levels and customers
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Ability to work under pressure & multi-task
- Using a team approach to solve problem when appropriate
- Need a willingness to learn and expand knowledge
- Good Coaching and Training Skills
- Excellent understanding of customer architecture
- Keep up to date on new customer technologies
Department - Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.