About the role
Overall description :
To manage customers issues and or requests relating to the Messaging technologies according to Service Level Agreement and standard incident management processes. These technologies may include but are not exhaustive to, Blackberry, Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft Exchange, Mobile platforms and Lotus Notes.
These issues could be raised by:
- Customers themselves (Reactive Support),
- The monitoring activities (Pro-active Support)
- Level 1 service desk support team
- Internal teams (e.g. Engineering)
Additional requirement will also include the administration and monitoring of Messaging services and platforms. Achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction remains the utmost goal.
- Excellent Knowledge on networking protocols (TCP-IP)
- Proficient knowledge of messaging technologies (SMTP/POP, DNS, Proxy etc)
- Good Working experience in Operating Systems – Windows/Linux/Redhat
- Good knowledge of Application Servers, proxy servers, Firewalls, Load balancers
- Conversant with MS Office Software Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Sound knowledge of Messaging servers (Microsoft Exchange. Lotus Domino, Openmail, Postfix
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerShell, able to develop, test and debug PowerShell scripts
- Working knowledge of IP routing, load balancing and high availability systems.
- Communication skills in both English and French (written and spoken)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Relationship building particularly with management and peers
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn, expand knowledge and share with team members
Customer Services & Operations:
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.