The Customer Services Officer forms part of a team that handles all customer related queries for the Investment Services operation.
Both offline and online customers are supported and the customer services team support queries arriving via phone, social media, email and proprietary messaging systems.
- Assisting clients onboarding
- Answer all incoming calls and performing outbound calls.
- Providing support to clients via CRM and other systems
- Providing information to new or existing clients
- One to one platform demonstrations
- Other monitoring duties
- Be vigilant with data protection and keep up to date with all data protection laws.
- Take full ownership of your own clients to ensure first call resolution.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
- Have excellent written and spoken English, other languages are considered as an asset
- Be proficient with computer related skills
- Be a problem solver
Working hours are a 40 hour week on a roster basis with hours ranging from 20:00hrs to 08:30hrs Monday to Sunday. We are offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package in addition to an attractive performance related package.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.