A leading financial services company in Malta is seeking to employ a Customer Services Officer to join their Investment Services Operation.
As a Customer Services Officer your duty will be to support both offline and online customers as part of the customer services team, supporting queries arriving via phone, social media, email and proprietary messaging systems.
- Assisting clients onboarding
- Answer all incoming calls and performing outbound calls.
- Providing support to clients via CRM and other systems
- Providing information to new or existing clients
- One to one platform demonstrations
- Be vigilant with data protection and keep up to date with all data protection laws.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have excellent written and spoken Maltese OR Dutch
- Be proficient with computer related skills
- Be a problem solver
Working hours are a 40 hour week on roster and range from 8:30 to 22:00 Monday to Saturday.