3 months ago
Both offline and online customers are supported and the customer services team support queries arriving via phone, social media, email and proprietary messaging systems.
- Assisting clients onboarding
- Answer all incoming calls and performing outbound calls.
- Providing support to clients via CRM and other systems
- Providing information to new or existing clients
- One to one platform demonstrations
- Other monitoring duties
- Be vigilant with data protection and keep up to date with all data protection laws.
- Take full ownership of your own clients to ensure first call resolution.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have excellent written and spoken Maltese
- Be proficient with computer related skills
- Be a problem solver
Working hours are a 40 hour week on roster and range from 6:30 to 22:00 Monday to Saturday. We are offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package in addition to an attractive performance related package.