Customer Services Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Services Officer|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 14:57|
The Customer Services Officer forms part of a team that handles all customer related queries for the Investment Services operation.
Both offline and online customers are supported and the customer services team support queries arriving via phone, social media, email and proprietary messaging systems.
- Assisting clients onboarding
- Answer all incoming calls and performing outbound calls.
- Providing support to clients via CRM and other systems
- Providing information to new or existing clients
- One to one platform demonstrations
- Other monitoring duties
- Be vigilant with data protection and keep up to date with all data protection laws.
- Take full ownership of your own clients to ensure first call resolution.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have excellent written and spoken Maltese OR Dutch
- Be proficient with computer related skills
- Be a problem solver
Working hours are a 40 hour week on roster and range from 8:30 to 22:00 Monday to Saturday.
We are offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package in addition to an attractive performance related package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's