Customer Services Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Services Manager|
|Location:||San Gwann, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 15:26|
Innovative business in the iGaming industry continues to grow. The Customer Services Manager will oversee the customer services team for three of their casino brands, leading and managing dedicated employees who are at the front line of support, ensuring they offer excellent service to their customers. Your goal is to run the department efficiently, maximizing the resource available across multiple languages; you plan, coordinate and supervise the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance relationships and meet organizational and departmental objectives.
- Health Insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Friday Beers
- Flexible Hours
- Awesome Office
- Healthy Snacks
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Managing the Customer Services team by:
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting and training new employees.
- Reviewing, coaching, counselling, providing regular feedback and conducting quarterly and yearly performance reviews for your team members.
- Identifying and addressing staff training and coaching needs.
- Setting up a sound rewards and recognitions program to ensure that the customer services team is always striving for better, and the employees are always driven to perform.
- Achieving customer service objectives by:
- Setting the standard, by implementing processes and strategic plans for the betterment of your team.
- Keeping ahead of the industry’s developments and by applying best practices to areas of improvement.
- Overseeing productivity and implementing the highest customer-service standards for your team.
- Working with the product team to implement diligent escalation processes.
- Determining system improvements and implementing changes to provide your team with the best tools to do the job.
- Liaising with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Setting up, leading and reporting on your department to key stakeholders.
- Improving customer service quality by:
- Communicating to the team the job expectations, as well as individual and departmental deliverables.
- Developing, evaluating and re-designing service processes, policies and procedures.
- Evaluating your team members to seek out areas of improvement.
- Monitoring and analysing statistics of your department to compile and share accurate reports.
- Encouraging agent feedback and a courteous attitude toward our customers.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ as a Team Leader or 1+ year as a Customer Service Manager, having mentored and provided training to others.
- Vast experience in handling customer complaints. In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases, and live chat systems.
- Knowledge of responsible gaming processes, understanding of MGA and UKGC regulatory requirements and operator commitments toward these regulators.
- Leadership skills, able to motivate your team and guide them to success.
- Strong communication skills, being fluency in English mandatory.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities, multitask, work under pressure and within a multicultural environment.
- Strategic thinking, proactivity and problem-solving skills.
- Casino Product knowledge is a plus