Customer Service team Leader Swedish / Norwegian
|Job Title:||Customer Service team Leader Swedish / Norwegian|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 13:40|
This is the opportunity to lead a team of Customer Service Agents to achieving great things and maintaining our excellent customer satisfaction all with the help of an accomplished Team Manager. We want you to efficiently manage your team and nurture them to grow within Betsson. Not only that you yourself have the opportunity to thrive, learn and progress with Betsson.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create a positive team spirit, motive and encourage your team.
- Perform “Development talks” and communicate with the agents in your team to ensure the best employee experience
- Coach and instruct the team on how to speak with customers, work independently and take ownership of the process.
- Administrate changes in schedules, recruit additional team members, report vacation and sick leave and additional administrative tasks.
- Set yours, and the team’s schedule – accounting for operational work hours, vacation and sick leave: create and maintain schedules for agents in the markets/Brands for which you are responsible
- Communicate and hold on to our core values that currently prevail within Betsson Group.
- Take action on daily issues in admins/systems/sites/hardware/procedures/campaigns/products and escalate appropriately.
- Attend weekly management meetings groups and individual one on one´s
- Collaborate with other members of the Customer Service Team to ensure a high quality of customer experience and continuity between all teams.
- Contribute and take actions towards a positive working environment
- Interact with, give feedback to, and nurture the relationship with, not only the end customer, but also our internal customers (stakeholders within the business)
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Motivating your team to a high level of performance
- Juggle a number of tasks at the same time whilst ensuring the best experience for our customers
- Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
- Fully fluent in Norwegian and/or Swedish including English, both written and verbal
- Strong iGaming knowledge
You are working in an iGaming customer service department currently
Additional languages such as Finnish of Danish are a great advantage