Within Orange Cloud for Business Operations organisation, the Service Delivery Manager is the single service owner for a customer or a set of customers. The perimeter covered by the SDM is usually associated to one big to very big customer where hundreds of services and servers are managed accordingly to agreed SLAs. This position is opened for large Customer ENGIE/GRDF.
Inside the appropriate Line of Business(LoB) the "SDM" is directly reporting to the LoB manager and ensures that the local and/or offshore delivery team or subcontractor involved in the service delivery meet customer expectations.
You will be the main contact point for the Customer and Account Business Unit and will interact directly with the customer when appropriate (regular and strategic committee/escalation /crisis management) . You will be the main point of contact for the Account business unit to request PCO Operations organization to make decisions (organization, resource allocation, expenditure ..).
You will deploy and operate the complex and critical information systems of our clients in the context of Private Cloud. You provide quality of service in line with SLAs sold to your customer. Your expertise will give you the opportunity to evolve, enrich and broaden your skills according to the creation or the life of our services.
You will be integrated into a systems and applications team, based in France, responsible for "Incident Management" and "Change Management" on these infrastructures. It works in close collaboration with the engineering teams of our client for the support level 3 and the implementation of the new services.
You will also work in close collaboration with other Orange Cloud for Business teams located in our Majors Services Centers in India, Egypt, Mauritius.
Globally the Service Delivery Manager :
- Is fully accountable for the global quality of service delivered to a customer(s) whatever the Orange operations teams involved,
- Ensures Service Operation is provided with all information and knowledge required to meet the agreed SLAs.
- Build and owns the Service Improvement Plan and ensure Problem Management action plans are followed and implemented ,
- Manages and organize the Release and Patch Management implementation and review capacity trends and take action(s) to accommodate the capacity to the Forecasted usage.
- Accountable for the capacity management at a cost effective level. Close collaboration with Marketing, Sales and engineering when required.
- Makes proposals for the evolution and enhancements of the customer services
- Will lead team of Service Delivery with the collaboration of the team leader
- Excellent communication, customer service & interpersonal skills.
- Good time management & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Ability to identify problems and work towards workaround and resolution.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment.
- Ability to engage and partner with customer and internal staff.
- Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
- Operational Excellence.
Education, qualifications, and certifications
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science or Computer or equivalent
- Master degree in Computer Science/Applications
- 8+ years of experience in IT industry
- You have a global vision of systems-related technologies and architectures : IT service technologies, IT service operation, IT Service Delivery and project management
- You have technical expertise in the following areas:
- Windows Server (2K3 / 2K8 / 2K12) and Virtulization Platforms like VMware, Citrix Xenapp, Openstack, Web Services (IIS, Apache) MS SQL, Active Directory
- ITIL, ISO27K, ISO20K
You have experience in the following areas:
- Experience of customer relationship and service management
- Strong experience to work with International Customers (MNC) and ability to work under pressure
- Beyond these technical skills, you are endowed with a very good relationship, you know how to be a diplomat and you are looking for customer satisfaction. You are rigorous and pragmatic.
Department - Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.