Growing online casino company based in Malta is searching for a full-time experienced Customer Retention Manager to join their team:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the online gambling and casino industry
- Allocating and delegating relative tasks to the right people in the team
- Coming up with new promotions, design and development, as well as a hands-on approach when required
- Focusing on increasing revenue and working alongside the HOB will be vital
- Actively assisting the HOB in creating new partnerships, defining marketing strategies, and managing bonus spend budget will form an important part of your day to day
- Reporting on casino performance on a regular basis
- Using your knowledge of the UK, Nordic, and German casino markets
- Minimum of 3 working years' experience in a similar job role
- Display extensive knowledge of the casino products you work with
- Communicate with key departments regarding new products etc.
- Use an analytical mindset to problem solve issues that may arise.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attending conferences and events that may take place throughout the year
- Working with the UX and analytics team to optimise and increase performance where necessary
- Interact with current and potential new clients to build relationships
Why join this Company?
- Relocation assistance if required
- Excellent health and insurance plans
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Yearly bonuses
- Gym membership