Customer Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Relationship Manager|
|Contact Name:||Veronique Amaira|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 15:26|
Client Relationship Manager is required to join an established digital media agency in Malta.
- Managing the strategic relationships for direct, large-market clients.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships at a strategic and operational level with assigned large market clients
- Consulting clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals throughout the year
- Conducting quarterly stewardship meetings with clients and lead other regularly scheduled meetings as necessary
- Coordinating and securing renewal of client agreements Act as a coach and mentor for others Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Working with outstanding digital/design talent across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands.
- Developing and leading relationships with key decision makers whilst building lasting relationship with our clients.
- Be a passionate mentor and leader for some of the brightest digital talent around.
- Helping to define Digital technology roadmaps and solutions
- Providing Digital technology consulting services
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Track record in finance, account, business and relationship development.
- Have a clear point of view of good looks like for customer service, and where new technologies are taking customer service in the future.
- Proven ability and track record in structure, development and delivery of complex programmes and engagements on time and within budget.
- Experience of shaping business and technical solutions, making technology choices about digital platforms and reconciling architectural thinking.
- Experience of working with organisations including formulating methodologies and best practice in service standards