Customer Onboarding Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Onboarding Officer|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 09:50|
An international bank is seeking a Customer Onboarding Officer who will form part of the Risk and Compliance Department and will be mainly responsible for executing customer onboarding procedures and the handling of other AML/CTF related duties.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Handling customer due diligence requirements at onboarding stage and subsequent ongoing monitoring,
- Customer transaction monitoring and screening,
- Sanction screening and monitoring,
- Managing customer due diligence records,
- Co-ordinating jurisdictional reviews,
- Maintenance of the Bank's AML related systems, inducing management of customer and due diligence data,
- Assisting the Bank's MLRO and customer facing staff on AML/CTF matters.
Required qualifications and experience:
- In possession of a higher diploma or degree in Law/Compliance/Banking or related qualification,
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in AML/CTF or compliance related areas,
- Be highly analytical, diligent with an eye for detail,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good command of written and business English.