Customer Lifecycle Specialist
|Job Title:||Customer Lifecycle Specialist|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 14:09|
Joining our CVM team means you will look at strategy, transformation and activities to drive incremental growth. You will evaluate the base, evaluate the solutions, value strategies and competition and we encourage you for initiating your own route to success.
Picture working at a company where you’ve got the agility of a startup, teamed with the resources of a global corporate.
As a Customer Lifecycle Specialist you will be…
- Responsible for delivering the CBU/CVM marketing Trade and collaborate with the business teams to find the reasons behind underlying trends.
On a day to day basis your role will involve:
- Contribute to delivering the Retention contact strategy for key consumer segments (e.g. mobile contract, prepay, home broadband). Create, test & learn campaign strategies across all channels, incl. email, SMS, direct mail, push notifications, outbound calling and social media.
- Become the expert in retention and commercial campaign performance. Work with our Segment Marketing and Commercial colleagues to understand the market landscape and our trading position – and deliver campaigns to support our product roadmap
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of base analytics, base marketing campaigns, working closely with marketing managers
- Work with Big data and Analytics to identify opportunities to reduce churn through campaign improvements and optimisation
- Interact with large datasets to generate practical insights for Interior use cases and processes. Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Responsible for receiving ad hoc requests from the business teams, understanding the business questions behind the requests, analyse the data and provide Insights to the stakeholders.
- Responsible for checking the results of the CVM campaigns every week, evaluate the efficiency and suggest improvements on the campaign designing.
- Performing extensive analysis in order to discover potential ARPU uplift opportunities on cohort of subscribers and propose specifically designed campaigns for every cohort.
To be successful in this role you ideally will have:
- 3+ years of experience in Statistics/Analytics.
- Experience in campaign management and in delivering below-the-line activity to stimulate positive response
- Direct marketing and CVM campaign knowledge (mobile telecoms experience preferable but not required).
- Good commercial awareness and understanding.
- Strong stakeholder management. Competent and confident in relationship building
- Experience of working with operations teams and appreciative of constraints of delivery through customer facing areas such as retail and call centres
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
- Agile (Scrum) experience preferable but not required
- Knowledge in SQL /SPSS Modeller, R/Python will be preferred.
- Experience in Data Visualization & Storytelling and experience in Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with Big data/computing tools will be preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's