Customer Intelligence Manager is required to join an established firm in Financial Services. You will be responsible for investigating the company's customers needs and wants as well as competitors' product and service offerings.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty whilst monitoring customer lifetime value strategies and related profitability
- Leading the development of a CRM platform that has the objective to manage the relationship with the firms’ customers
- Detecting changes in the customer base over time and monitor customers moving from segment to segment.
- Serving as the main data resource to the Strategy & Marketing Department
- Bringing technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help Management make better decisions.
- Carrying out research in relation to customer segment groups including extracting customer data and analysing profiles to determine market segment requirements.
- Undertaking rigorous monitoring and evaluation of CRM campaigns and activities in order to measure ROI, prioritise resources, and enable continuous improvement in consumer acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Owning KPI framework and performance dashboard, lead enhancements of the same, and automate the collection and processing of data whenever possible
- Monitoring the KPIs against the strategic and business objectives as indicated in the firms’ Business Planning
- Tertiary level of Education
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in CRM
- Experience in developing and delivering CRM strategies for a business
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft dynamics and CRM related software applications
- Expert knowledge of data extraction and reporting tools