The Customer Insight Analyst is a pivotal role within Betsson’s markets that will help guide and support decision making across our Brands.
You will be fully accountable for monitoring key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders.
You will work on ad hoc analysis with a focus on:
- Campaign Analytics understanding what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so
- Financial Analytics updating the management team on budget targets
- Experience enhancements
- Collaborate with various stakeholders outside of the team to utilise data collected across the company involve maintaining and building new reports
- Proactively providing actionable insights and recommendations
The employee reports to the Head of Customer Analytics.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
- Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
Key Technical Skills
- Strong Excel, SQL and Google Analytics (or similar) skills
- Power BI, Big Query and Knime knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Qlikview or QlikSense knowledge of benefit but not a must
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME:
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies in the industry, more than 1500 employees over 12 locations, with heritage dating back to 1963.
We are a fantastic international company where you get to learn from some of the best people coming from everywhere in the world.
The team you will work with are highly motivated and full of energy, with amazing skills from whom you will learn a lot. You also get the opportunity to share your learnings and help others.
An environment that encourages innovation in approach to analysis – new languages or tools anyone? Did we mention a great team and great people?
Our office perks include weekly breakfast mornings, free soft drinks, and Friday treats… and a weekly fitness club to balance out all of the indulgence.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Find more Jobs in Malta