Customer Insight Analyst
|Job Title:||Customer Insight Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 14:42|
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on:
- Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimisation areas
- Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investement was delivered or not
- Support the market’s Head of Marketing, Managing Director, Head of Products and other stakeholders within the brand with reports and analysis
- Understand the BI needs of the market and the organisation and provide verbal and written analysis / commentary to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with various stakeholders outside the brand – Business Intelligence and Marketing
- Manage the backlog of requests for analysis from the various stakeholders with weekly prioritisation meetings. If development is required, input into the tech roadmap via the product owner
- Ownership of mission critical reports such as marketing dashboard and commercial reviews. Will involve maintaining and building new reports
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI IT.
Key Analytical Skills
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
- Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data and not general opinion or hunches!
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
Key Technical Skills
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL skills a must
- Power BI knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Qlikview or QlikSense knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Experience of Google Analytics or similar tracking tools beneficial
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Betsson, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Betsson.