CTO to set up, develop and grow a fully functional Software development team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in software development with object-oriented programming like PHP, Node.js, Flutter, React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Program websites based on a MySQL database, MongoDB, etc.
- Redesign and manage current framework
- Diagnose and repair software bugs
- Design, develop, and document functional specifications required during the development process
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build reports based on user activities
- Develop reporting, tracking and payment systems
- Carry out other tasks compatible with your functions
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor in computer science, software engineering, or any other pertinent training
- Object-Oriented Programming experience is a must.
- Experience in Google Analytics is an asset
- Excellent aptitude at working in a team and excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills and debugging skills
- Proactive attitude towards assigned duties