|Job Title:||CRM Specialist|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 09:19|
Are you a vibrant and energetic individual looking to boost your career within a Commercial environment? GO's Commercial Marketing Team is looking for an energetic individual to join the team in the role of CRM Specialist.
The purpose of your role would be:
To drive a CRM strategy through recommendations supported by in-depth analytics of commercial activities across customer lifecycle journey per segment with the objective of maximizing customer advocacy (NPS) and revenue potential at each stage.
This is what you should have:
- Be in possession of a Degree in Marketing, Commerce, or equivalent related experience
- Proven experience with email marketing
- Strong commercial & analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management and presentation skills
- Be customer centric
- Good verbal and written English and Maltese communication
We would prefer if you also have:
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle management
- Experience in telecommunications
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Identify and execute customer journeys per key product segment with a clear welcome, upsell/cross-sell journey in line with strategy throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Create campaigns, monitor progress, measure and feedback results through internal and third party tools
- Use different communication tools such as SMS, email, telesales, web, social media etc. and ensure the most efficient channel is used to target customers.
- Produce end-of-campaign reports and identify learnings as well as area of improvement
- Work with other team members to find innovative and new ways of offers and execution.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.