- Bridge the gap between our design team and campaign teams, by building responsive email templates / modules and dynamic imagery.
- Configure the email templates / modules within our email service provider (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), to provide a truly customizable & scalable setup
- Develop the customer engagement tools / integrations
- Debug and fix any issues that occur with the tools
- Liaise with key stakeholders to gather requirements
- Keep up-to-date with the coding best-practices and tool advancements
- Document and track any changes made to the setup
- Expert knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in email development is considered an asset.
- Experience with data query language (preferably MySQL)
- Knowledge regarding common API structures (preferably REST / SOAP)
- Experience with CRM solutions (Such as Salesforce / Microsoft Dynamics) will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Betsson, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Betsson.