CRM Global Promotions Manager
|Job Title:||CRM Global Promotions Manager|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 15:00|
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- Responsible for setting strategy and the global CRM promotions calendar for sports across multiple Betsson Group brands and markets.
- Understanding of sports betting and player base to be able to design the best player promotions within budgetary allowance and legal boundaries.
- Lead a team of coordinators responsible for delivering flawless campaigns and customer experience across all CRM channels.
- Collaborate with the CRM & VIP Analysts, Sports Managers in each of the markets, and the Central sports team on promotional mechanics to ensure effective use of budget.
- Responsible for continuous reviewing and optimisation of global Sports promotions and performance.
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders and regional teams on the success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
- Influencing CRM product roadmaps to ensure the team has the required tools and features to execute promotions.
- Studying customer research and feedback to fully understand customer motivations to ensure customer plans are meeting the customer’s needs.
- Ensure all activities are carried out on-brand and to a high standard, whilst maintaining Betsson Groups high standards for fairness and integrity.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- People management with coaching experience.
- Sports betting, understanding of sports and the online betting landscape.
- Understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
- Strong team player, who enjoys a collaborative environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience from a similar role in the gaming industry.
- Working on own initiative, with a pro-active approach.
- A degree (or equivalent) in marketing, economics or business