Castille Labs, an international IT Consulting & Resourcing company is looking for a CRM Developer for its team based in Mauritius.The CRM Developer plays a principle role in the implementation and maintenance of the various IT Systems in use by the Authority. CRM Developer will lead continuous business requirements analysis with key stakeholders of the systems, translate these requirements into functional system designs and develop any customisations required.
- Conduct regular business requirements analysis with the key stakeholders of the systems in order to identify how to continuously improve the user experience and overall performance of the authority’s systems.
- Manage Dynamics CRM configuration including creation of entities, business process flows, reporting and other customisations.
- Map out the needs identified during business analysis to system features and process and plan an implantation strategy.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Design security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the design of a training plan for non-IT personnel as well as external stakeholders.
- Participate in the creation of detailed documentation of new and legacy IT System in use by the Authority.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related subject
- At least, 3 years working experience on MS Dynamics (2013+)
a. Workflow/plugin development
b. Integration with other systems
- Knowledge in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. IIS, MS SQL Server, MS Dynamic CRM Server, etc.)
- Programming skills (principally in .NET technologies e.g. C#, ASP, etc.)
- Knowledge of ADX Studio web portal application considered a plus.
- Microsoft certification considered a plus.