We have a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Manager to be responsible for the creation and development of the CRM strategy using a creative approach and some of the most performing tools, in order to manage target audiences whilst delivering outstanding campaigns. The CRM Manager will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams and the other CRM Managers in different regions to drive conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Owning the customer communication calendar, while deciding on the segmentation and the target groups relevant for each campaign
- Hands-on on building targeted CRM campaigns & user journeys, starting with campaign planning and execution including pre- and post-analysis
- Build & automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement
- Work closely with Product (Casino and Sportsbook) and VIP team to ensure smooth running of CRM campaigns and finding new opportunities to communicate efficiently with the entire customer database
- Define the brands contact strategy (right place, right time, right person) by aligning with the product marketers on segmentation and targeting of communication
- Champion an ongoing tests & learn programme (A.B, Control group, etc.) and work closely with the Automations team to drive new automated campaigns in the region
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
By deciding and executing the CRM Strategy, you will not only be the person making sure that all our awesome projects finish on time in the best way possible. You will also have a central place in the team and be the go-to person – the organiser, the helping hand, the motivator and the planner.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Successfully implementing CRM targeted campaigns and journeys across all the customer’s life-cycle stages and improving the campaigns KPIs by constant analysis and efficient measuring
- Comfortable with data interpretation, visualization, and reporting; creating business opportunity based on data interpretation and analysis
- Ability to work with segmentation modelling and journey mapping in order to create relevant communication and efficient bonus-campaigns
- Experience of working across channels and customer segments, attention to the customer behaviour and how to match it with relevant communication
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure, as well as experience in balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Previous experience with the iGaming industry is considered an asset
- Previous experience with CRM tool Salesforce Marketing Cloud is considered an asset