Credit Risk Manager - Malta
|Job Title:||Credit Risk Manager - Malta|
|Reference:||FER - 001|
|Contact Name:||Apply Here|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 09:41|
Ferratum Bank Ltd. is looking for a an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join the team in Malta.
The Credit Risk Manager reports to the Credit Committee of the Bank and functionally to the Head of Risk and Fraud Control and compiles relevant information to enable the Committee to execute its responsibilities effectively. This position involves ongoing collaboration between business, controlling functions and senior management and is responsible for monitoring all aspects of the credit cycle and coordinating the assessment of credit risk exposure resulting from the Bank’s lending and collections activities. The Credit Risk Manager plays a key role in contributing to continuous improvement in internal processes and controls within these areas.
- Reviewing all new and modified scorecards and credit policies, evaluating impact of changes in lending practices on business volumes, customer acceptance rates, credit risk profile, default rates and other relevant areas and preparing change documentation as necessary for the Credit Committee.
- Monitoring lending and collections business indicators
- Overseeing lending scorecard performance
- Ensuring Bank’s credit, risk scoring and collections documentation is kept updated at all times
- Drafting relevant procedures in the areas of lending and collections to complement existing policies
- Ensuring conformity to internal policies, procedures and licensing conditions relating to lending and collections activities
- Strong involvement in the ICAAP and ILAAP processes and steering the execution of the Bank’s Non-Performing Loan Reduction Plan
- Other related tasks as assigned by the Credit Committee or Line Manager.
Expected skills and experiences:
- Msc degree in Business Science, Economics, Finance or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within a Banking environment
- Previous experience working in a management position
- Ability to work in a team and within a highly dynamic international environment
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Demonstrates an interest in Fintech and a willingness to learn about developments and practices in this area
- A “can do” flexible work ethic with willingness to develop new skills
- A career in fast growing, highly innovative international company, operating across different markets with a diverse product portfolio
- Opportunity to work with a leading player within the fintech industry
- Chance to develop your cross functional experiences and ability to work on interesting and diverse projects
- Opportunity to participate in relevant Conferences and Courses/Training to grow your knowledge and enhance your experience
- Chance to be part of our talent development program
- Space for creativity and new ideas
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's