Credit Risk Manager - International
|Job Title:||Credit Risk Manager - International|
|Contact Name:||Salim Peer|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 13:23|
A well-reputed commercial bank is seeking to recruit its Credit Risk Manager - International who will be responsible for credit risk assessment of international corporate files including direct lending and syndications originated by sales team. He / She will also provide recommendations to the Senior Credit Risk Manager for onward approval to the appropriate approving body.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate financial condition/credit worthiness including direct lending and syndications and provide recommendations in compliance with the Bank’s credit risk policy
- Validate the risk ratings attached to credits under review
- Ensure compliance with bank internal policy and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for regular monitoring of portfolio including list of covenants
- Manage approval for excesses within assigned limits
- Keeping abreast of credit industry trends, economic conditions and industry challenges and economic indicators
- Will work closely with Corporate, Treasury, Financial Institutions teams for credit linked matters.
- Monitor and manage the asset book of the bank to ensure quality of assets through regular and systematic monitoring techniques.
- Any other cognate duties that may be assigned
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Management.
- At least 5 years of working experience of which at least 3 years in a managerial position in the Credit Risk Department with proven experience in cross border lending including in depth knowledge of various jurisdictions in Africa and Asia amongst others.
- Analytical and very good problem solving skills
- Excellent Planning, Organisation and Interpersonal Skills
- Team player and result oriented
- Being able to work under pressure
- Autonomous and self-motivating
- Excellent knowledge of Bank of Mauritius guidelines as well as the Banking Act and local regulations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's