Credit Risk Analyst
|Job Title:||Credit Risk Analyst|
|Salary:||Attractive package based on skills and experience|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 15:05|
Whilst working closely with colleagues abroad, the Credit Risk Analyst will be responsible for maintaining an accurate portfolio dataset of financial information as well as providing recommendations on credit classifications and IFRS9 staging criteria. The position is based in Malta.
Further responsibilities include:
- Discussing and resolving issues with the appropriate credit analyst and/or the CRO
- Highlighting risk issues and ensuring that all relevant points are reflected and presented
- Ensuring that credit classification status is accurately tracked
- Recommending names for off-cycle review based on market developments
- Making recommendations for credit provisioning or write-off if appropriate
- Responding to ad hoc requests from Senior Management and external stakeholders.
Applicants need to be in possession of strong corporate credit skills, flexible attitude, strong communication and presentation skills and strong knowledge in MS Excel.
Experience of formal credit risk management techniques is a must. Knowledge of KMV would be considered a great asset.
Apply online or call Simon on (00356) 2093 3160 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's