Credit Fund Accountant
|Job Title:||Credit Fund Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 12:22|
Due to the rapid growth of the business, an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join our client and directly support the Senior Group Finance and Operations Managers. The role offers the right candidate significant exposure to and training in various disciplines, whilst working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial private equity and credit fund environment.
- Directly supporting the Senior Group Finance and Operations Managers in the day to day operations for closed ended private equity and credit funds including daily cash and position reconciliations, journal entry, pricing, NAV and P&L production.
- Directly supporting the traders in booking trades and ensuring timely settlement working closely with Fund counterparties.
- Assisting with the calculation of Fund metrics and investment specific returns, including ROI and IRR
- Performing the month end NAV reconciliation process with the Fund Administrators.
- Assisting with processing fund payments.
- Assisting with queries and AML/KYC matters relating to investors.
- Assistance with fee schedule reconciliations of underlying investment funds.
- Assisting with year end fund audits.
- Helping with fund broker and counterparty set ups.
- A key objective of the successful candidate will be to help automate and streamline current processes.
- Qualified Accountant and Graduate with 4+ years in operations, having worked in the asset management or fund accounting industries
- Strong MS Excel skills are a must including proficiency in macros
- Good product knowledge of Fixed Income is essential having worked in a credit product environment. Private Equity experience is an advantage
- Experience working with Linedata Global Hedge or other equivalent fund accounting system for 3+ years
- Excellent communicator and able to work in a small but demanding work environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's