This position requires the daily management of credit given to both consumer and enterprise customers with the aim of collecting payment for overdue balances and lowering the risk of delinquency. It is the responsibility of the credit controller to achieve the collection targets assigned by the Credit Control Manager throughout the financial year. This role is a good opportunity for career progression within the credit control function or Other areas in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Payments – Solving internal queries, collecting payments from customers and negotiating payment terms.
- Aged balances of assigned customer base.
- Internal coordination and communication within interrelated departments.
- Management of collection processes and dunning reminders.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Minimum ‘O’ level standard including English, Mathematics and Maltese and /or completion of customer service related courses.
- Decision Making.
- Basic knowledge of financials.
- Optimal Ms Excel Skills.
- Fluent Maltese and English speaking is a must
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Vodafone, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Vodafone.