A well known brand specialising in selling second-hand cars, is currently looking to recruit a credit control manager. The individual will be managing a team and overseeing the collection of customer accounts.
- Managing, train and motivate the Credit Control Team.
- Formulation of the company's credit and collections policies.
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Review and report on Aged Debtors and measure team performance with appropriate metrics
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Manage relations with the sales department
- Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Staff management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages