Credit Control Associate
|Job Title:||Credit Control Associate|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 13:14|
Whether you’re still at university or whether you want work experience in between studies at GO we are offering programmes that provide valuable work experience and may open the door to your future.
We are looking for a diligent person to assist with administrative and documentation duties as assigned by the credit control team.
This is a glimpse of what you’ll be up to.
• Update billing system with the necessary charges;
• Handling Customers’ queries with regards to wrong e-mail address notification and update billing system’s records accordingly;
• Assist in the collection of debtors;
• Any other office-related duties that may become necessary from time to time.
It would be a huge plus if you have:
• Previous experience in an office setting;
• Good level of education with a good level of maths;
• Obtained ECDL Certificate;
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and writing skills;
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously;
• Strong communication skills via telephone and written means
• Strong customer service skills
• Have a financial background.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's