Credit & Underwriting Specialist
|Job Title:||Credit & Underwriting Specialist|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 14:11|
Credorax Bank Ltd is an established card payments acquirer and payment services provider, in partner with VISA and MasterCard, specializing in solutions for ecommerce and card present transaction processing. The company is now looking for a Senior Credit Risk Specialist to assist with the ever-growing Client base.
Reporting to the Risk and Fraud Operations Manager, the Senior Credit Risk Specialist will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and Maintaining a portfolio of clients who expose the Bank to the highest levels of financial exposure
- Monitor merchants from a credit perspective to ensure collateral levels are sufficient for the risk posed
- Negotiate increased collateral with merchants/partners following assessment
- Analyze financial data through financial statements and results through different credit scoring sources.
- Undertake audits of partners such as Payment Facilitators to ensure their risk management processes are robust and in line with Credorax
- Create a Credit Watch List on a monthly basis highlighting problematic accounts and proposed actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related discipline. MBA a plus.
- 3-7 years of commercial lending, credit, or underwriting experience, preferably within an acquiring bank
- Solid credit fundamentals in a commercial environment. Formal credit training a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Card Schemes
- Detailed knowledge of high risk verticals including Travel, Gambling and Forex
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business financial statements
- Strong analytical and intuitive investigative skills
- Strong independent decision making capabilities
- Ability manage multiple tasks and prioritize workflows
- Must be detailed oriented
- Fluency in English
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Enjoying working in a fast paces and multi-cultural environment
- Easy to work with but challenging and always looking for improvement
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's