|Job Title:||Court Representative|
|Contract Type:||Contract (Assignment-based)|
|Salary:||Attractive packages depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Glynn|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 16:14|
Working for a local bank in Malta as a Court Representative in there Legal Office based in Valletta.
- As the Bank’s Court representative to extract/collate information and produce documents/statements from the Bank’s systems, requested by means of either Court subpoenas served on the Bank or by the Executive Police in line with the requirements under the Professional Secrecy Act/Banking Act and Data Protection Act.
- To attend to Court sittings (excluding cases where the information requested is of a specialised nature), give evidence and exhibit documentation in Court and also prepare letters to the Police according to the relative requests
- To diarise all court sittings, keep record of all cases and follow actions that need to be taken
- To get copies of applications/decrees, Vat Judicial Letters and other information from Court requested by the Legal/Garnishees team
- To assist the Legal Administration Manager in his/her duties.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and mitigate Operational Risk
- Be well organised, work to tight deadlines and have good time management skills.
- Very good verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be assertive
- IT Proficient and ability to learn new systems.
- Be conversant in the Maltese language
- Legal background