Country Head of IT
|Job Title:||Country Head of IT|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 08:44|
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Regional CIO and Country COO for business relationships, execution of global and regional strategy and management / oversight of all change portfolio and Technology services within the country.
- Oversight and coordination for all Technology Services and in-country business relationships, managing teams from multiple Technology disciplines.
- Providing in-country management and oversight of all local execution and change portfolio.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate global strategy plans at country level.
- Responsible for ensuring that all country demand is clearly articulated and prioritised within global portfolios.
- Responsible for direct cost, headcount management, and annual planning for country teams.
- Responsible for application service management together with end to end development and running of certain in country owned Technology services.
- Responsible for developing Country Technology roadmap covering all relevant areas in the effective delivery of key business objectives.
- Attend relevant region/country COO chaired governance committees and Regional Technology governance committees, engaging in and managing key Technology topics.
- Initiate and recognise activities focused on delivering outstanding customer service and/or improving customer advocacy.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place for delivering a seamless customer experience.
- Plan and manage the activities needed to implement change successfully.
- Lead, develop and motivate the technology team/s in a high performance culture.
- Support people through the process of change to ensure they fully embrace the new environment.
- Identify and define issues or problems that are not obvious; participating actively and constructively in meetings where problems are discussed and resolved.
- Use systemic thinking and creativity in devising solution options.
- Strong understanding of IT systems/networks, best practices and principles with exposure to cloud, mobile apps and web technologies.
- Strong relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to make things happen, quickly understand and resolve.
- Excellent People Management skills and experience demonstrating the ability to inspire, lead, motivate, coach and mentor a diverse team from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- Previous experience of working in a matrix organisation in a senior managerial capacity.
- Excellent knowledge of the project life cycle including exposure to Agile methodology and DevOps ways of working.
- Sound understanding of business finance and experience of effective management of budgets and expenditure.
- Typically educated to degree level in computer science, information technology/related discipline or equivalent experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's